What’s is the Asycuda?
It’s mean Automated System for Customs Data (ASYCUDA) .
- ASYCUDA is a computerised customs management system which covers most foreign trade procedures. The system handles manifests and customs declarations, accounting procedures, transit and suspense procedures. It generates trade data that can be used for statistical economic analysis. The ASYCUDA software is developed in Geneva by UNCTAD.
- ASYCUDA the same as Automated System for Customs Data (V-NACCS) from Vietnam, applied in 2013. Help to connect smoothly with customs posts at the border..
REGISTRATION USING OF ASCYCUDA
- Register with với ASYCUDA, Importer/Exporter request Taxpayer Identification Number – TIN.
- To get this TIN number, Importer/Exporter must register with General Department off Taxation of Minstry of Economy and Finance Cambodia. (http://www.tax.gov.kh/en/download.php)
- Finally, Importer/Exporter must register with General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia. (http://www.customs.gov.kh/en_gb/)
- Form Asycuda (02 sets stamp)
- Certificate of incorporation (02 sets copy and original stamp)
- Patent of Tax 2020 (02 sets copy and original stamp)
- ID passport of person in Patent (02 sets copy and original stamp)
- Certificate of incorporation (copy and original stamp)
- Documents : Bill / Packing list / Invoice (stamp)